jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Juan Carlos...

Juan Carlos is the vet of my animals, he's a person with a personality  some different, He speech little with owner, only observes animals, but He's have a big heart. 

He works like voluntary in an association of Animal protection like vet,  furthermore of attend their clinic. 

When I go to clinic with my pet, I see that He to accept animals, although their owners Not Has money for consult. 

Never Forget, When I found to Cuxa, now my cat. Cuxa had been hit for some person, Juan Carlos decided to start treatment (surgery), without He thinking about money. After of surgery, we talked of the payment.

Juan Carlos, despite that He sees like a person cold , He is so affectionate with their patients. I'm surprised the conection that he have with their patients, I hope to have that conection with my patients.

Juan Carlos, furthermore He's good person, He's good vet and always he seeks the form of help to owner, He also teaches to owner that thing they should do with your pet.
Now I just hope that in 4 more year, I'm a good veterinarian like Juan Carlos, and can save more animals.

Susan... :)






2 comentarios:

  1. Juan Carlos is the vet of my animals, he's a person with a personality WO some different, He WW speech little with owner, only observes animals, but He's SVA have a big heart.

    He works like WF voluntary in an association of Animal protection like vet, furthermore of WW attend their clinic.

    When I go to clinic with my pet, I see that He SVA WW to accept animals, although their owners ^ Not WF Has money for WW consult.

    Never Forget, When I found to Cuxa, now my cat. Cuxa had been hit for some person, Juan Carlos decided to start treatment (surgery), without WW He thinking about money. After of surgery, we talked of the payment.

    Juan Carlos, despite that He sees like a person cold , He is so affectionate with their patients. I'm surprised the conection that he SVA have with their patients, I hope to have that conection with my patients.

    Juan Carlos, furthermore He's good person, He's good vet and always he seeks the form of help to owner, He also teaches to owner that thing they should do with your pet.
    Now I just hope that in 4 more year, I'm a good veterinarian like Juan Carlos, and can save more animals.

    Susan... :)

    Susan,
    so he didn't care about the money for the surgery? that's a real doctor! well done, check the corrections ok?

    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also admire the vet of my animals, we are really lucky to meet great vets

    ResponderEliminar