jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

My career... my life

When I decided studied veterinary medicine, I was for love to animals and for I thought how was could things change? I thought the way that teacher to people how to treat their animals. Career is very important for creating awareness in people about animal welfare. I was difficult take decision of change my life, but I love for animals I was more important.
The way that arrive of university of chile, It was a coincidence, because I thought in studying at universiy of concepcion, because I hate Santiago, but now that i'm here, I Love my university and I thik that are thing of life for I arrived to santiago.
Now I just hope that in 4 more year, I'm a good veterinarian and I can change view of people about to animals.

I love all animals, in specially cow!!!.

Bye.








2 comentarios:

  1. When I decided ^ studied veterinary medicine, I was WW for love to animals and for I thought howWO was could things change? I thought the way that teacher WF to people how to treat their animals. Career is very important for creating awareness in people about animal welfare.SP I was difficult take decision of change my life, but I love for animals SP I was more important.
    The way that arrive of university of chile, It was a coincidence, because I thought in studying at universiy of concepcion, because I hate Santiago, but now that i'm here, I Love my university and I thik that are thing of life for I arrived to santiago.
    Now I just hope that in 4 more year, I'm a good veterinarian and I can change view of people about to animals.

    I love all animals, in specially cow!!!.

    Bye.

    Susan,
    well done! I'm sure you will be a great vet! I love cows too!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Su!! I like very much your blog ^^
    We have one thing in common !!! I like Concepcion too ;) (but I don't hate santiago)
    anda this University is one of the beT
    Ahhh! I think just that!... everyone has to be respectful and tolerant whit other kind of life
    PS:I like your picture ..jajjaaajakajakaakja

    ResponderEliminar