viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

My blog...

Hi!, I'm Susan, I study veterinary medicine in Santiago, although I wanted study dance, but it is very difficult in this country. I was born in Arica,  I miss my family and my friends, especially to Natty my partner,  my best friend, like my sister. From I arrive to Santiago, my  life change, the things in santiago city are difficult, because is as all as fast, people, car, life in this city is stressfull. I miss sound of sea on the rocks, quiet of my city, my brother that in  summer he was my coach and my friend, he's someone important and especial in my life.
In my house I have pets, my daughter Cuxa Paulina(cat) and my sister Sasha alejandra (dog),  where i live I haven't pet, because aunt Sandra is allergic. The last year i've once cat, Sophie. 
People the picture in my blog they are my friends and my brother Oscar. Picture of my holydays.
This blog is very important to me, because I want to learn and practice.
In picture of post is my brother Oscar.

Bye.










4 comentarios:

  1. hi susan,I like your blogs is very nice and also your photos.
    we see is the U

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi susan!
    your blog is very cool
    visit my blog
    bye see you soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Susan! your blog is full of tools jajaja then see how they are worn, see you tomorrow! you are fine
    See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Susan,
    excellent blog well done!
    regards,
    miss

    ResponderEliminar