jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

My favourite subject is Physiology.

Writing today of my favourite subject. All subject are important for education as a vet, but all people has favourite subject. My favoutire subject is Phisiology, because I have to apply some concepts learned in other subject.

Is so interesting know like thing work in the body, know how to breathe, how the heart beats, are thing that explain the Physiology.

Is so important this subject for diagnostic of diseases, because the incorrect application of a Physiological concept can  kill a patient.

Application in my favourite subject in the career, is related with diagnostic of a disease, cheeckout of patient and in sugery is very important know physiological parameters, for example for to go to anesthesia, because I can even kill the patient. 


Although that is my favourite subject, in Physiology, I have no good marks, but I just hope better mark. Is a subject very entertaining, and study for test is not stressful, even more I like it.

Working Field is occupied all the time for vet in cheeckout. Physiological alteration that causes problem in the cow, it affect milk production, for example. On the other hand in a sugery keep physiological parameters is very important for life of patient.

2 comentarios:

  1. is a great responsibility when a patient's life is at stake, I hope you do well in the second test

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Writing today of my favourite subject. All subject are important for education as a vet, but all people SVA has favourite subject. My favoutire subject is Phisiology, because I have to apply some concepts learned in other subject.

    ^Is so interesting know like thing work in the body, know how to breathe, how the heart beats, are thing that explain the Physiology.

    ^Is so important this subject for diagnostic of diseases, because the incorrect application of a Physiological concept can kill a patient.

    Application in my favourite subject in the career, is related with diagnostic of a disease, cheeckout of patient and in sugery is very important know physiological parameters, for example WWfor to go to anesthesia, because I can even kill the patient.


    Although that is my favourite subject, in Physiology, I have no good marks, but I just hope ^better mark. ^Is a subject WO very entertaining, and study for test is not stressful, even more I like it.

    Working Field is occupied all the time for vet in cheeckout. Physiological alteration that causes problem in the cow, it SVA affect milk production, for example. On the other hand in a sugery SVA keep physiological parameters is very important for life of patient.

    Susan,
    it looks like a very important subject.
    good luck with the mark!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar